Friday, April 24, 2009

juz rite shuang><

so tired aR
whole year juz study n study n study
cant find any fun

today gv soh choon scolded nia
whole class la
but she so stupid
y wanna call my name n read my rubbish things out
really ki siao geh
duno wad means 'yu'?
so no brain==

every recess wanna go practise my instrument
tired la
but sometimes will got a bit fun la
when happened somethings
recently go thr also sienz jor
juz practise practise
for wad leh
juz make myself tired

many pressure in my deepdeep heart
try to let myself happy n forget all pressure
but i cant do tat

tis is form3 life
so tired n pressure
have to face 2 bigbig exam
hope in d end can get good result la
if not i really duno
i so hardworking for wad

[m3I]

3 comments:

  1. jia you leh~
    actually form 3 exam is not such important la~xD
    i jz sufferin' between WenKe & LiKe~@@
    *anything jz tell me ba~xD
    my blog updated~
    come seesee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope so la
    will gahyao geh =]

    ReplyDelete