Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yesh.

finally my computer came bac x)
suffering for 5 days cannot online
LOL.my godness

today after society i go LOW YAT
go its toilet change cloth
this was my 1st time saw a 'premium toilet' ==
RM1 for each entry
LOL.but inside really high class la
so clean x)

many lengzai in LOW YAT o x)
but all not suitable for me
Hees

our concert is coming
wow so exited x)
all my frens must come leh
especially you eh manchee
u promise me d lor x)
and buy d VIP seat ar
can see me clearly Hees =)
xiaoli n chiyin also must support our concert ar
after all u also will be a part of us x)

Eeee
quite boring recently
although got a bit busy la
but i still wan a boy x)
Hahas
LOL what m i now talking about ==

not holiday d holiday again
wearing uniform school socks school shoes go school luu =)


[m3I]

2 comments:

  1. LALALALALALLALALALALA,
    lets jiayou together!
    U havent tell me wad happend.
    SAD, :(

    ReplyDelete