Wednesday, March 21, 2012

especially for u, tcw ♥


insomnia tonight, without any reason, i just want to write a post for you.is especially for you ♥ and here is your gift. it is all about me. you can know me deeply through here and because i want to let you know me more and more so that you will not say you don't know what i'm thinking next time. HERE, is all about my growth within these 2 years. well, this maybe will be a bit boring school life compare to your those super attractive fun outer school life. but here is totally pure and peace. although there is not many post you can read, i hope you can spend time here and missing me through the post i posted. because i'm really not going to accept your call or reply your message this week while i'm examing X) i'm sorry but i need your understanding. the girl who never fall in love is going to try her best to do everything she can because she willing to :) you and me is the luckiest one to meet each other because we both need what each other have . goodnight and i will miss you :D





what is love?
i will try to understand it :)


Pennie

No comments:

Post a Comment