Sunday, August 11, 2013

happy holiday

well i think this 4 days holiday is the best holiday for all those office worker :) i saw many people are outing for a trip these few days. so am i. suppose to be. but i am staying at home eventually on today the saturday night was suppose went to the heli lounge bar to enjoy the breath taking sunset on the roof top and then head to the club and enjoy my last clubbing in malaysia before i leave. all is about what i suppose to do tonight. but it all turn to bubbles because of my mom mad of me going out everyday. sigh. they never know how i care about them. what they thought is i am a lazy girl who doesn't like to work, do house work, take care of the lil brother who already 15 years old, doesn't care about the family stuff bla bla bla... i can stay at home because of them, because of i care about their feelings. i can back home directly if they need me to fetch them do things for them if they need me. but they never appreciate. be honest, i never ask money from them since i graduated. i am spending my own money own savings on every single meal, travel, outing, even the art class i have to pay every month. i just dont understand, am i wrong to enjoy my life with my money? what is your problem? just because of the school fees you will pay for me in advance and then you threaten me? well i can tell you that i am a independent girl when i was in high school. after i reach there i will find ways to solve my school fees without your concern. dont worry i wouldn't die there if you didn't give me money. i am a smart girl i know how to survive. if you dont want to take care about me, somebody does.somebody who love me and care about me will help me finish my education. although you thought he is not suit me. but i do. for the first time i can feel that a man sacrified a lot of things for me. the man that changed my life a lot. i love him so much. indeed.
many of my friends do not know why am i dont want to follow them for a trip. those who get pocket money from parents would not know how suffer it is when you have to spend everythings on your own. you have to think how you gonna survive when you left the last 50 bucks but still have 2 weeks more to get your salary. argument exsist when money not enough. but we been through all of it together. we help each other when the others have problem. we are more like a family now.
he made my day all the time when he is beside me 

caption: he is not handsome, he is fat, he looks old, he have a lot of bad habbits, but i love him so much, because nobody is prefect, so am i :)
the man who never drunk, feel safe when go drink with him :)

went DREAMZ BAKERY again. favourite green tea millie crepe 

green tea tiramisu, chocolate mint layer cake
latte, latte art swan
stupid face

like this the most, act cute face haha
hmmm nom nom nom, green tea cake is the best!




end up here today. going to restart my blogger life because i am going to taiwan! yay! stay tune ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment