Saturday, September 28, 2013

what should i do?

every time i went out with my senior, there is always a dissatisfied voice seems asking me not to go. maybe the word of "senior" is a bit sensitive for him, but actually the name of "senior" is a kind of culture in taiwan just like in korea they will call their senior as "oppa". but the relationship between us is just like friend or brother, pure like distill water, nothing else. i just cant figure out why he just cant trust me? am i very cant be trusted?  i dont know. i am sick of those argument. studying here alone never be easy. i have to adapt in a new environment and make new friends do everythings all my own. i never complain because i choose this. i am glad to know the malaysian here because they are the only one willing to help me than others. they know what exactly what we newbie feel because they had been through these. so they take care all of the newbie, not just me. i will take good care of my junior too in my second year because i know the feel nobody can call for help and always having breaksfast lunch dinner ourselves.  i will feel warm when be with them, just like i am still living in malaysia, no doubt i miss malaysia so much, either place or people there.
i just dont understand how could he not trust me but i do. i miss him every minute every second. sliding my phone all the time while in the wifi area just to have a look on the fb messenger see if he online or any message for me. greet with him every morning had already be a habit. message him once i saw him online although i have nothing to say but just a name 'babeeee' i will feel like he beside me. look back every single photo of us when i feel bored in class, flash back those memories of the happiest moment. just a little i felt sweet and love. why cant you trust me? i just love you very much, but it hurt when you dont trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment