Wednesday, August 12, 2009

adui.

OMG.omg.omg.

nth can say
duno wan say wad
PMR trial is coming
so near
another 1 day
PMR trial
gonna be crazy
no time left
but i'm still on9 ing ==
sometimes v need to relax b4 exam XD~
aiz
later i hav to finish geografi ar

oh yeah
saturday 独奏赛
haven prepare it
my PMR more important XD~
i think i will give up gua
or i will tell meiyu
'no time to practise leh'
好烂的理由 ><
aiz
still de same
顺其自然呗~
but luckly
欢送会will be held at 19/9
lyn
ur bufday XD~
aiz
so kasihan
my things can do after =]

lyn
noe u always study hard
wan take gud result
gahyao ar
do ur best =]
qin
be strong=]
always support euu geh
von
ning
theng
all muz add oil neh
PMR trial
do ur best too=]
darren
zap sang la==
kit
wen ke li ke XD
hope u tell d truth neh~
gahyao
muz can win me de lar XDD
man
BYE
but v still fren XDD
jiayous reading ar

PRM trial
i will did my best=]
all my frens
BYE
after exam c XD~

[m3I]

3 comments: