Wednesday, December 16, 2009

LOL.wad a busy holiday

yesterday know my UEC result
hao suprise ar x)
7A 1B
adui.english tohsoi --
but actually i ad sastisfied la x)
i can lanci my bro jor ><
more than him leh
haha

hate tis holiday
万人宴juz finish
rest 1 day only
today hv to bac skul prepare camp
tml got 庆功宴
den friday got camp till tuesday
tuesday i go pluck my teeth
wednesday rest
thursday mb go out wif ying
friday chrismas go lyn house

lol.when bac home ad 26th --
is time to prepare back skul
LOL.how busy was my holiday
when can i rest at home properly
i wan every day have a nice sleep nice dream
my dreamful holiday was destroy TT

chco will continue taking my time away untill d day i graduate
how pity am i --

now only i know how suffer to correct a teeth
cant eat anythings
hao tong ku x[
actually i duno tml 庆功宴 want to do wad
see u all eat dao shuang shuang
i sit at thr watch --
qin said tat will lost weight during tis period
i try to control ba =]
LOL.i'm fat --
i want my freedom

[m3I]

1 comment:

  1. buzy holidays same wif me~~T.T

    pluck teeth?
    wow~ so scary
    how brave u r...O.O

    ReplyDelete