Tuesday, December 1, 2009

poor's life

v go mutiara ate lunch today.
v all drank '龟令糕汁'.
yuck.so wai==
1st time saw a drink so sticky.
actually i dint drink.juz a bit ><


today.my liuqin '1 xian' broke.
so 'lucky'.no more 'xian' let me change.
den i go play zhong ruan.
i realize tat not so hard to play it.(maybe bcoz of i'm liuqin x)
i'll think about it.wanna change to zhongruan anot.
lyn.qin.i'm coming.
i prefer zhongruan x)
WEE~


3o'clock.my dad come fetch me.
go see dentist.to correct my teeth.
omg.now i realize how serious is my teeth.
she said "hmm.serious.need to put d srew inside to help to pull."
mama said "har?wad srew.so expensive?can dont wan put."
she said "if dint put will not so nice.each srewRM500."
mama said "adui.den can put 1 only ar?"
she said "of coz canot la!hv to balance ma."
LOL.see.only 2 small srew need RM1000.
all +++ need abot RM6000.
aRr.how to find tat much money har?
go earn oso dun hv.zzz.
den d dentist ask me to scan x-ray.
ok lor.i go.den i dentist ask me to bite something let me feel nauseated.
to make a teeth model.yuck.i wan to vomit ==
actually i duno wad happening tat time.
juz do wad they told.
den go paid.RM230!!
...
no salt.juz suprise us.
now wan regret oso cant.
HEE.my dad say wan to consider let me correct my teeth anot.
although ad gave money.
however.they were d king and queen.
they argu in d car.
all my fault.right?
my gor said "correct jor also not leng.for wad?'
tat's d poor's life =]


after i go jusco watch 2012.
not bad.nice movie =]
i saw it! GIORDANO 'cheer you up'.3 for RM100
yesh.CHCO buddies.v buy it together x)
so nice. i like it.


[m3I]

No comments:

Post a Comment